Welcome to our pages of active ingredients and additives for cosmetics.
- Derivatives for Vitamines A, B, C with high stability and activity for whitening, anti-aging, anti-wrinkles, etc…
- Plant extracts and Licorice extracted and derivatives as anti-inflammation, strong whitenings, ceramide synthesis boosting, collagen booster, etc…
- Antimicrobials – which allows the formulating without parabens.
- Large list of Powder products.
- Emulsifiers – liquid crystal or gel structure networm and many others.
Every question you may have will be answered, so, please… contact-us
|Product Name||INCI name||Characteristics|
|Biosol(Isopropyl methylphenol)||O-Cymen-5-Ol||Anti-bacterial, antiseptic and fungicidal agent; it has superior safety and stability and is easy-to-use in the cosmetic preparations; dosage-max. : 0.1%|
|Nikkol MGU||Glyceryl Undecylenate||Anti-bacterial properties ; can reduce amount of preservatives in cosmetic preparations|
|Nikkol Nikkoguard 88||Glycerin derivative with preservative properties ; anti-bacterial and anti-fungi effect ; allows to prepare formulas without parabens|
|Nikkol Nikkoguard DL||Glyceryl Caprate, Polyglyceryl-2 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate||Co-Emulsifier with broad-spectrum of antimicrobial activity ; consists of plant-origin ingredients ; provides preparations without parabens.|